1. What is the Ticket Price?
The ticket price is Rs.600/- (Included Taxes) for total one hour duration which will include all activities.
2. Are infants allowed in Snow World?
Yes Kids of all age group are allowed at Snow World. Kids till age 2 are free and above 2 years would be charged at an actual price.
3. How many hours we are allowed to stay inside the Park?
The total duration of per session is 1 hour which is bifurcated as
Snow Room : 45 mins + Reception : 15 mins
4. Can we carry our own pair of socks?
Socks are mandatory to stay in freezing temperature. So you can either carry a pair of socks along with you or can purchase from the socks unit we have it inside the Park.
5. Are senior citizens allowed in Snow World? If yes, what would be their ticket price?
Yes definitely all age groups are allowed at Snow World, even senior citizens. And so the ticket price remains same for all.
6. Are Pregnant women's allowed in Snow World?
Snow is slippery by nature. So we regret to inform you that we do not allow entry of Pregnant women's at Snow World.
7. Do we get all suitable gears to stay in minus degree temperature?
Your health is our concern. So we provide you with all the necessary accessories to stay and enjoy the freezing ambience. i.e. Parka Jackets, Safety shoes, Hand gloves, Hood etc.